Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

*gets done with game* *presses quit* "NO." *rapidly presses it for something to change*

ShellShock Live 2 ShellShock Live 2

Ok.... this is fun SOMEWHAT, but it just doesn't hold up to the original in my case, though it's ok I guess.

Kawairun 2 Kawairun 2

This game is somewhat repetitive, but I still freaking love it! I'm glad blue coins don't actually cost that much. (You 'know, except for the 3000 coins.) Oh, and BTW gracik, my controls are smooth, with only a jamming of keys that scarcely come, so it's not their fault if you have a jammed up keyboard.

ShellShock Live v1.0+ ShellShock Live v1.0+

I've been meaning to reveiw this. IT'S FREAKING AWESOME!!! Though Shellshock live version 2 was said to be great, it's not. SO PLAY. THIS. ONE. OR I'LL GO TO YOUR HOUSE, GOUGE OUT YOUR EYES, EAT YOUR NOSE, LEAVE DESTRUCTION, AND EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I went into this with high expectations. I think you know where I'm going with this.

Skincraft Skincraft

Very nice, I love Minecraft,(except for endermen dB) so this is awesome to have.

FIVE/5 FIVE/5

great game

a bit dark, but this was a wonderful game. I easily finished it,( well, maybe not easily dB). BTW, ... chicken, IDK.